• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

9-0598

plaintop

For those of you keeping a registry and didn't have it. Maybe we should start a registry here?? I found this in my picture folder. I think it's owned by a player in NY.

90598.jpg

burstin'don

HEy Brian It's owned by my buddy Colin in Toronto..Great guitar with a huge neck, featherweight, pristine large frets, great colour and in your face tone..Colin's a great session player and producer, a great story where a great guitar is in the hands of a great musician....

SteveB334

All Access/Backstage Pass
How can any other style guitar ever compete with beauties like this, Stunning!!

Rich R

In the Zone/Backstage Pass
In that picture, it looks so much different than 9 0593 and 9 0597, but maybe it has more figure in "real life"--I suspect it does...

kookaburra

Banned
plaintop59 said:
Maybe we should start a registry here??
90598.jpg

I think thats the best idea anyone has had round here for quite some time, just, lets not make it a $30 registry hey.

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner
Nice plaintop, Plaintop. ;)

Thanks for putting out another Burst thread with photos.
Just having the threads helps "register" them.
:dude :tw59

kookaburra

Banned
Maybe we could do this:

Make a sticky topic so it always stays at the top, then invite people to add their burst pics, with as much detail about them as possible, then, if the response is good enough, perhaps make it a feature of the site. I for one would love to be able to see a clear chronological or serial number (maybe the same?) based list, showing gaps for the missing ones etc. I reckon we could do quite well, with all the knowledge and first hand experience round here. No doubt it would e the best resource around, if we did it right.

Jon

kookaburra said:
Maybe we could do this:

Make a sticky topic so it always stays at the top, then invite people to add their burst pics, with as much detail about them as possible, then, if the response is good enough, perhaps make it a feature of the site. I for one would love to be able to see a clear chronological or serial number (maybe the same?) based list, showing gaps for the missing ones etc. I reckon we could do quite well, with all the knowledge and first hand experience round here. No doubt it would e the best resource around, if we did it right.

Jon

Great Idea! A chronological photo list with serial number, nickname (if any), pickup colors and strength, weight in lbs., other relavent data.

Anglewood

A registry for all '50s Les Pauls would be pretty cool also, though a lot bigger and more complicated.