• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Kossoff Burst and The Bishop in The Guitar Magazine

Fried okra

Since my daughter only made the one photo stitch mistake, I’m not saying anything.:wah
05634BBB-4DEC-404F-BC79-2B9FE63C7A24.jpg
591C5E65-034E-4AE7-B6D7-4AB4481E2F2F.jpg

Black58

Regardless, It's a Kossoff Burst! .. SCREW the amp. :hee .. :yah

fernieite

Yeah, beautiful pictures man! She did a great job! :yah

Thanks for adding the rest of the article too.

Last edited:

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Great job, looks like an awesome article! Is there any possibility I could somehow view this digitally? I don't have access to this magazine here in NZ and being a huge Koss fan I'd love to read it.

Black58

I don't understand. Are you saying the one with the wrong spelling is just a photo error? :hmm

Yes. One page print of the rag didn't exactly line up with the other page, when trying to make a quality pic for this place. .. I would assume? :hmm

Last edited:

sws1

I don't understand. Are you saying the one with the wrong spelling is just a photo error? :hmm

In editing/adjusting the photo, "they" stretched/extended the middle of the amp, and in doing so, accidentally replicated the R. Replicating the grill cloth is flawless, however.

mipstoo

Kris, I loved the article about the Okra-seum and the pictures were splendid.:applaude

Longtime subscriber to The Guitar Magazine because they often include articles on vintage gear. This is one of the best imo but mainly because of your nice collection.
But lots of interesting articles over the years. Sometimes the articles get too much recycled between the Guitar Classics editions and the normal editions.

So, only GAS-ing for a Broadcaster/Nocaster? So much more out there... I didn't see any Gibson ES models, or a '58 V or Explorer? :biggrin:

Fried okra

My daughter said it was the magazines editing, not hers. Whew, I was almost disappointed in her. :hee Here is the original pic.:salude

garywright

In editing/adjusting the photo, "they" stretched/extended the middle of the amp, and in doing so, accidentally replicated the R. Replicating the grill cloth is flawless, however.

actually no, its there and continues into the carpet ..who cares, that's a beautiful shot and I prefer the ultra-rare double-R :hee ...thanks for putting the article up Kris :salude

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner
Yes. One page print of the rag didn't exactly line up with the other page, when trying to make a quality pic for this place. .. I would assume? :hmm

Thanks for clearing that up. I was thinking the misspelling was done because it was a copy/replica. :salude