• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Photos From Dallas 2017

4string

Last one until the remainder are approved by a forum administrator - ask them, it's the the message I kept getting when I tried to post.

4string

Someone deemed me worthy of posting stuff. :yah First time that's happened. :hmm Anyway, everything from Friday should be up.

sws1

Someone deemed me worthy of posting stuff. :yah First time that's happened. :hmm Anyway, everything from Friday should be up.

I've gotten that message in the past. I think it's simply rules built into the LPF software that attempt to block spam / too many frequent posts. And, that software sometimes doesn't work right.

4string

I've gotten that message in the past. I think it's simply rules built into the LPF software that attempt to block spam / too many frequent posts. And, that software sometimes doesn't work right.

Yeah, at least one other forum member staying at the Dallas Renaissance hotel had similar issues. Anyway, here's some photos from Saturday:

4string

Probably the cleanest 1958 - 1959 Strat at the show and one of the cleanest I've ever seen. Not sure if was for sale.

Clapton signature Goldie 1 or 50

Focus issue aside, at the flame on this!

4string

Guitar Center Vintage:

DR Strings Booth - probably not for sale

57gold

Thanks for the photos, checked out all the postings. Have wanted to go to Dallas show for years.

Based upon the photos, it looked like slim pickings in terms of grade A quality vintage stuff, meaning pre-CBS and pre-Norlin? Kind of what I have seen at local Florida shows.

Most of the good ones called for, I guess.

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner

In my hotel, I could not even look at the Forum as a non-member!
My IP address was banned! What a weird deal.
Thanks to Mike Slub for fixing that. :salude