• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Burst For sale!! Ace Frehley burst (the real deal)

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner
I guess someone here will post if it shows up for sale.
Very interesting. :hmm

sws1

I guess someone here will post if it shows up for sale.
Very interesting. :hmm

From the discussion in the video above, it certainly sounds like Al is trying to sell it.

ajay taylor

I think I'm going to get it. It all depends upon whether or not they'll take my LPJ in on trade. If I can get $700 for the LPJ It's all mine!

lpfan

I was quite surprised today when I ran into Al Romano at a local guitar shop (in Teaneck, NJ) and he had both the Ace/Romano Burst and the Mark Reale Burst. Al was very gracious to let me check out both guitars. Here is a pic of me holding the Ace Burst. It is an incredible burst! My thanks again to Al.

20150714_170946_edit_1436922547806.jpg

Maxmc

Stone me if you wish but I reckon it just shows how much providence is worth because as far as looks are concerned they don't do it for me for that amount of money. Even if they were repros at $10K I don't think I'd look twice.

Marcel M

Stone me if you wish but I reckon it just shows how much providence is worth because as far as looks are concerned they don't do it for me for that amount of money. Even if they were repros at $10K I don't think I'd look twice.

Provenance is worth something, but providence is priceless :peace2

Reno_1ted

To each their own, I think the Ace burst is one of the coolest looking bursts I have ever seen.

chuckNC

To each their own, I think the Ace burst is one of the coolest looking bursts I have ever seen.
+1. I've been liking that one for a long time -- in fact, since before the days of R9's with monster tops.

lpfan

I don't believe it's "officially" for sale yet. There is no given price apart from Al's statement on FB that "the price is going to be heavy".