• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Mahogany vs. Korina wood - discuss...

Triplet

Nope. I'm with young Jimmy on this.

Where I would like to give YJ a pass, I don't. Countless times we seen seemingly innocuous threads turn into pump and dumps and spam salad and basically waste everyone's time. Had young James not been called out early on his (possibly) evil and subversive activities, we may have locked this thread days ago. :spam

Although I give props for sounding like a nice guy... :teeth

Jimmy in NC....

Where I would like to give YJ a pass, I don't. Countless times we seen seemingly innocuous threads turn into pump and dumps and spam salad and basically waste everyone's time. Had young James not been called out early on his (possibly) evil and subversive activities, we may have locked this thread days ago. :spam

Although I give props for sounding like a nice guy... :teeth

I can assure Y'all I had/have no evil intentions. It would never occur to me to think like that. You're telling on yourself because only people with evil intentions themselves think others have them. You spot it you got it. How come you're so quick to condemn me, but can't possibly conceive that I'm just trying to help people? As for being "Young Jimmy" (thanks for your support & vote of confidence Thin Sissy) I'm not young. I was born on the Forth of July 1963 and turned 54 this past July 4th. I don't really like the idea (even though it's more fitting) of being called OJ. Nothing against Football Players, just Murderers! Jimmy or JR (my last name is Reaves) will do just fine. Now I've told Y'all where I live, Coats NC, 27521 my date of Birth, my age and my real name do I sound like somebody with "Evil Intentions or some sort of ulterior motive? All you naysayers out there really need the get a life. If y'all spent 1/10th of the time you spend finding fault with others doing something positive to help your fellow man the World would be a lot better place. Then you wouldn't be so empty inside and constantly need to put others down in order to make yourself feel big and important. My sincere Prayer for y'all is you grow up and have a change of Heart.
Peace, Love & Blessings!
Jimmy in NC....

renderit

No. He's responding to the Young Jimmy moniker I hung on him. It stuck YJ. Accept it...

Big Al

Nobody is making handwound pickups. Goodgollygeewilikersthemdangol'machineywoundspickupsjusain'tgotthequalityhandwindygoodnessgawdblessyouallnowbutjustadecentgoodol'boytryingtosavefolkssomemoneyandhaveenoughleftoverforsomecountrygravyandbisqetsforbreakfastblessyoyalnowdon'tchaknowbut heyIwouldn'tcomehereandonmyfirstpostpumpandshillanusolicitedendorsementonanecrothreadofcourseifIwerecalledonitnothingalittleselfrightiousindignationandafewgoodgodblesyouallswon'tfixwhileIcontinuetoshillawaypostafterpostdon'tyouknow.

Jimmy in NC....

Nobody is making handwound pickups. Goodgollygeewilikersthemdangol'machineywoundspickupsjusain'tgotthequalityhandwindygoodnessgawdblessyouallnowbutjustadecentgoodol'boytryingtosavefolkssomemoneyandhaveenoughleftoverforsomecountrygravyandbisqetsforbreakfastblessyoyalnowdon'tchaknowbut heyIwouldn'tcomehereandonmyfirstpostpumpandshillanusolicitedendorsementonanecrothreadofcourseifIwerecalledonitnothingalittleselfrightiousindignationandafewgoodgodblesyouallswon'tfixwhileIcontinuetoshillawaypostafterpostdon'tyouknow.
No I didn't think someone was saying I'm 14 years old. Yes I was referring to the nickname "Young Jimmy." I'm a junior. When I was a small boy my Dad was "Jimmy" and I was "Little Jimmy." By the time I was 8 or 9 my Dad was "Jim" and I was "Jimmy" (unless I was in trouble then I was "James Robert Reaves Jr!") now I'm 54 and I've graduated to "Young Jimmy" or "YJ." Oh well anything's better than "OJ" ("Old Jimmy") Can't make heads nor tails out of your post Big Al. And to think someone said they were having trouble with my posts because I didn't separate the paragraphs. I think you were saying something about my use of the word "y'all. In the words of Hank Williams Jr. and at the risk of sounding corny & cliche "We say Grace & we say M'am if you don't like that we don't give a Damn!"
Peace, Love & Blessings.
Jimmy in NC....