• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Gibson Warren Haynes 335

martie6621

This limited 500 edition from 2013 or so seems to be hard to find used. Anyone have any experience with this model? What is the normal resale price and does anyone know where to find one (not on Reverb),....thanks

wmachine

This limited 500 edition from 2013 or so seems to be hard to find used. Anyone have any experience with this model? What is the normal resale price and does anyone know where to find one (not on Reverb),....thanks

Seems that everyone that has one reports how great it is and how much they like it. Probably the very reason that they are hard to find.

martie6621

That's about the best thing we can say about any guitar model - "They ain't maken 'em no more and I ain't parting with mine".

Ultimate compliment.

Ken Fortunato

Administrator
Staff member
I own WH 199... I absolutely LOVE IT... "It ain't going anywhere"...

21329743170_05e642074e_k.jpg

49764361457_4d0858a567_b.jpg

sws1

Mine...but with Seth Lover pickups installed.

This may have actually been gigged more than any other guitar I own. It's always been my Eb guitar for those "singer challenging" songs.

I've contemplated replacing it, since I prefer a fuller neck, but I just haven't gotten around to it.
And you're right, they don't seem to come up for sale very often.

WsKRtMo.jpg

martie6621

Very nice 335s. Love the vibrant cherry reds and the cathedral patterned maple tops.

Anyone have one for sale? .....Looking around...

Sol

I've been looking for my ultimate ES335, for some time now, and I want to briefly pay tribute to all those that furnished me with the most helpful and informed info and details in an attempt to help me land my dream ES335.

Sadly Covid 19 has put paid to all my plans but this particular ES335, has had such glowing reviews I hold to the hope that a guitar of this quality will find its way into my life eventually.

I'd love to know in detail just how right Gibson got this particular guitar..

Minibucker

Would have loved to get one of these, but the neck would be just too thin for my preferences. The 'Fat Neck' and Nashville-made '59 Historics had R7/R8 shaped necks that were too big for me on an ES-335. Just recently picked a 2019 Memphis Dot which has a medium C neck, and so far very happy with it.

martie6621

Wonder how the 2020 -'64 335s stack up to this model? Seems Gibson got pretty close to the real ones with the Haynes. How much better can you get?