• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Never thought I’d say this....

norcalpiper

I have been collecting Gibson LP’s, SG’s, and FB’s since 2014. As Juskewitz (sp) tenure was coming to an end, I (as many) was getting tired of the poor QC that the company was allowing. I was thrilled when JC took over and revamped the pickings to a back to basics “Core” line. The “modern” choices were well placed also and the guitarsI’ve purchased from both are really great.
But....and I never thought I’d say this, but I miss all the yearly and mid-year new offerings that happened with Henry. I know, I know....Gibson is steadying the ship by keeping things simple and basic....but damn i wish something crazy would be released. I triple P-90 Les Paul Junior Tribute Double Cutaway in satin green would be nice.

Texas Blues

I have been collecting Gibson LP’s, SG’s, and FB’s since 2014. As Juskewitz (sp) tenure was coming to an end, I (as many) was getting tired of the poor QC that the company was allowing. I was thrilled when JC took over and revamped the pickings to a back to basics “Core” line. The “modern” choices were well placed also and the guitarsI’ve purchased from both are really great.
But....and I never thought I’d say this, but I miss all the yearly and mid-year new offerings that happened with Henry. I know, I know....Gibson is steadying the ship by keeping things simple and basic....but damn i wish something crazy would be released. I triple P-90 Les Paul Junior Tribute Double Cutaway in satin green would be nice.

Negative.

That would no longer be a Jr.

It would be an abomination.

Theres a reason Henry is gone.

mdubya

Follow the Custom Shop Instagram.

They have plenty of experimental models featured.

Their social media may be a little bit slow during shutdown/lockdown though.