• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

CDC adjusts COVID-19 deaths down to 37,308 as of May 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken Fortunato

Administrator
Staff member
Testimony in the newly declassified transcripts completely destroys the lies told by the DNC/Hillary/MSM that "17 intelligence agencies all agree Russia hacked/stole the DNC and Clinton emails".

Crowdstrike, the firm behind the accusation that Russia hacked & stole DNC emails, admitted to Congress that it has no direct evidence Russia actually stole/exfiltrated the emails. More from Crowdstrike president Shaun Henry:

49867624596_7fe0d2c971_o.jpg

57Strat777

I wonder how it feels to be a Democrat and know everything you’ve been told by your political masters was a lie?

Ken Fortunato

Administrator
Staff member
I wonder how it feels to be a Democrat and know everything you’ve been told by your political masters was a lie?

You're much more optimistic than I... I'll bet that Adam Schiff calls for a Congressional investigation of Bill Barr before lunchtime today... :peace2

57Strat777

You're much more optimistic than I... I'll bet that Adam Schiff calls for a Congressional investigation of Bill Barr before lunchtime today... :peace2

Yep...dems and their MSM propaganda arm are already screeching that Barr is corrupt. They are all clearly repeating the same BS talking points. Impeachment 2.0 will probably start any day now as a distraction.

Here's more from the declassified transcripts:

Hillary Clinton campaign chair John Podesta told House Intel in 2017: "I have no specific facts or information relating to conversations that may have been had between people from the Trump campaign & either Julian Assange or representatives of the Russian Govt"

57Strat777

More from the declassified transcripts:

Obama Defense Official Evelyn Farkas Admitted She Lied On MSNBC About Having Evidence Of Russia Collusion

Gowdy: “Why don’t we go back to that sentence that I just asked you about. It says ‘the Trump folks, if they found out how we knew what we knew about their staff dealing with Russians,” Gowdy said. “Well, how would you know what the U.S. government knew at that point? You didn’t work for it, did you?”

“I didn’t,” said Farkas, a former mid-level Russia analyst who left the federal government in 2015.

“Then how did you know?” Gowdy responded.

“I didn’t know anything,” Farkas said.

“Did you have information connecting the Trump campaign to the hack of the DNC?” Gowdy asked.

“No,” Farkas admitted.

“So when you say, ‘We knew,’ the reality is you knew nothing,” Gowdy asked later during the deposition.

“Correct,” Farkas responded.

Gowdy didn’t stop there.

“So when you say ‘knew,’ what you really meant was felt?” he asked.

“Correct,” Farkas answered.

“You didn’t know anything?” Gowdy continued.

“That’s correct,” Farkas responded.

57Strat777

The San Antonio City Council just voted unanimously to approve a resolution labeling the term "Chinese virus" as hate speech and encouraged people to report that speech to authorities.

Dems are so dumb. What about all these other diseases named after a region/country? Are these names racist too? The San Antonio City Council is so dumb I am betting they don't even know they are repeating China Communist Party propaganda.

-Ebola was named after a river in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

-Zika was named after a forest in Uganda.

-The Lyme disease got its name from a town in Connecticut.

-The Middle East respiratory syndrome or MERS was named after the region of the world it came from.

-Spanish Flu is thought to have originated in Spain, although the origin is not certain

-Rocky Mountain Fever from the rocky mountains USA

57Strat777

Brilliant person!!! :salude

I know Trey from my school age years. I am from Spartanburg where Trey grew up and lives. Trey was friends with my little brother when they were in middle school. My Mom sees him at the grocery store frequently. He's a good guy!

57Strat777

Yet they want to put you in jail for violating lock down orders. Does this make sense to anyone? So in the interest of public safety we are releasing murderers onto the streets to make everyone safer???!!!

ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The State of Illinois has released a list of almost 4,000 inmates released from prisons, including 64 convicted of murder, as an attempt to reduce inmate population and stop the spread of coronavirus.

https://www.centralillinoisproud.co...almost-4000-prisoners-including-64-murderers/

57Strat777

Declassified transcripts show exculpatory evidence on Papadopoulos & Page was purposely withheld from FISA court by FBI.

Ken Fortunato

Administrator
Staff member
I know Trey from my school age years. I am from Spartanburg where Trey grew up and lives. Trey was friends with my little brother when they were in middle school. My Mom sees him at the grocery store frequently. He's a good guy!

No doubt!!! :salude

JPP-1

Re: CDC adjusts COVID-19 deaths down to 37,308 as of May 1stC

This is why the Left is the greatest threat to liberalism, Western Culture, individual freedom and economic mobility .

The San Antonio City Council is invoking the Anti-democratic censorship and propaganda of the CCP in our “free” country. While brave men and women in China were imprisoned or worse for speaking out, these Coddled, illiberal, intolerant, entitled ignorant snowflakes are joining with the CCP to erase the nature of this virus

There is no greater Existential threat to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness than the reimagined Leftist Democrat party

The San Antonio City Council just voted unanimously to approve a resolution labeling the term "Chinese virus" as hate speech and encouraged people to report that speech to authorities.

Dems are so dumb. What about all these other diseases named after a region/country? Are these names racist too? The San Antonio City Council is so dumb I am betting they don't even know they are repeating China Communist Party propaganda.

-Ebola was named after a river in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

-Zika was named after a forest in Uganda.

-The Lyme disease got its name from a town in Connecticut.

-The Middle East respiratory syndrome or MERS was named after the region of the world it came from.

-Spanish Flu is thought to have originated in Spain, although the origin is not certain

-Rocky Mountain Fever from the rocky mountains USA

deytookerjaabs

The only people who believed in Russiagate were select "never-Trump" Republicans and CNN/MSNBC die hards. It didn't even go as far as "Yellow Cake Uranium" in the public eye. :laugh2: You should never believe uncorroborated foreign privately funded reports, if there was real journalism in America the Steele Dossier would have been torn to shreds on day 1. The more important question you should be asking is why, when so many credible "left" journalists were debunking Russiagate on a daily basis in their articles, the news never filtered up to the TV pundits?? It's almost as if they know better, and are paid to lie. :hmm

Seymour Hersh, one of the very very few journalists left in America with bonafide internal FBI/CIA connections called it out from the get go years ago and was so perturbed by the McCarthyist media onslaught even he refused to report on it. So, he spilled the beans to Fox, lol, and even that went nowhere:

It's all there. Russiagate was a "Brennan Operation," Seth leaked the emails, was likely robbed/killed by hood fodder, and the only logical interpretation from the actions of Democrats & Intel was that Russiagate was meant to be your average mockingbird operation. It was never taken seriously, internally, ever.

57Strat777

Nunes, Grassley and other republicans have been discussing the truth openly behind Russia Russia Russia, Flynn, Carter Page, FISA abuse etc for years, all while the DNC and MSM called them liars. Anyone that has been paying attention already knew the truth. John Solomon (Just the News) did a fantastic job of piecing it all together. Now all the proof is starting to come out publicly, and heads will begin to roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.