• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

If you could have only one.......👆🤷*♂️

CMExchange

Les Paul Forum Sponsor
Here are 2 we designed a few months back at Custom Shop! What do you all think?--Davida@chicagomusicexchange.com-----UPDATE....lots of questions about the backs so here's a pic:)

Gibson Custom 1956 LP Standard Antique Sparkling Burgundy Lightly Aged GH 2019 (Serial #CME90005)

<tbody>
</tbody>
Gibson Custom 1957 LP Standard Antique Sparkling Burgundy VOS GH 2019 (Serial #CME90019)

<tbody>
</tbody>

Last edited:

thin sissy

Incredible looking guitars! The P-90 one would be my choice :dude:

Are they brown on the backs?

El Gringo

2 awesome beauties and I love the cherry color . I am partial to the one with Humbuckers .

gio

Are they this bright red in person? Most of the other sparkling burgundys that I have seen are that bright. I would love a color in an R4 as it is seen in the two guitars in the picture that David posted in this thread. But I have a hard time knowing what to call it.

Here is the picture of the same guitar from CME's site. When ordering through M2M or online, it's hard to know what color you're actually getting.

tjcvjchkukmjt39gtbxd.jpg

CMExchange

Les Paul Forum Sponsor
Are they this bright red in person? Most of the other sparkling burgundys that I have seen are that bright. I would love a color in an R4 as it is seen in the two guitars in the picture that David posted in this thread. But I have a hard time knowing what to call it.

Here is the picture of the same guitar from CME's site. When ordering through M2M or online, it's hard to know what color you're actually getting.

View attachment 9555

I get where youre coming from for sure. They are definitely burgundy and rich burgundy....the lighting may have given it a bit more brightness. The pic you have attached here is very accurate!--David A

gio

I get where youre coming from for sure. They are definitely burgundy and rich burgundy....the lighting may have given it a bit more brightness. The pic you have attached here is very accurate!--David A

That's what I figured. So what color would one order to get one that more closely matches that brighter red of your picture?

CMExchange

Les Paul Forum Sponsor
That's what I figured. So what color would one order to get one that more closely matches that brighter red of your picture?

The one you want is this one! It sold before it even hit the shop but this is the color you would like if you want bright red! I could always build another if you wanted one....email me at Davida@chicagomusicexchange.com

Gibson Custom 1957 LP Standard Ferrari Red VOS NH 2019