• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Heritage Auction house

GreenBurst

Interesting disclaimer.

"NOTE: CITES compliance applies to this lot. International bidders may not have the lot shipped to them. Transport of such lots require special licenses for export, import or both. Bidders are responsible for any licenses and /or permits. California State law prohibits the importation of any product containing Python skin into the State of California, thus no lot containing Python skin will be shipped to or invoiced to a person or company in California. Fossil Ivory is currently banned or restricted in the following U.S. States: New York, New Jersey, California, Hawaii, New Mexico, Oregon, Illinois and New Hampshire."

Also, the buyer's premium seems excessive.

4string

Have to agree about the photo quality and buyer's premium. Their inventory is fun to look at but it's also very much buyer beware. Heritage offers zero guarantee on the province of their inventory. In-hand inspection is also strongly recommended. As little as I know about vintage guitars even I recognized issues with a couple of their instruments. They've been at the Dallas and Fort Worth (formerly Arlington) shows the past few years, usually with some high end/visibility pieces. Want to plug in one of their guitars at the show and try it first? Be sure to bring your own cable. I'm not kidding on this.

F-Hole

Some have acquired great guitars via Heritage......but you do need to know your onions.