• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

WTB: Lefties!

MarkLThompson74

I’m in the market for a new-to-me Gibby.

The absolute top of my list lies the Elliot Easton SG in Pelham Blue. I fell in love with it and now I keep missing out on em. Gibson Custom Shop hasn’t offered it since 2017 :(

Next on my bucket list is another Elliot Easton SG in White.

To to continue the SG trend, I’m interested in any left handed SG that has the teardrop pickguard and humbuckers. This is for a project, so I’m not too finicky about the condition, as long as the integrity is in tact. I’m looking for lowest prices on this, so $1000+ standards aren’t really of interest.

Finally, my collection lacks Explorers and V’s. Gibson has thankfully continued offering them in left hand for the 2019 season however, I’m not exactly fond of the color options.

I have multiple LP’s in assorted configurations, so I’m not real interested in acquiring another unless it has a bourbon burst, ice tea or another darker burst of similar style over a good figured top.

Last but not least, I’m looking for Firebirds. I already have a satin black studio and a vintage burst standard - but because they are my most favorite to play, I’m looking for alternative color options to add to my collection!

i know not too many lefties post in the marketplace, but if anyone can assist with finding any of these items, it would be greatly appreciated.