• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

I ❤️ Customs! 🔥

sws1

I dig customs too. There is a used one down the road from me that is driving me mad.
That red one is cool.

DSC_0217_5f8e2d37-89be-4154-a0b0-dcbb9fa15034_1600x.jpg

lure555

Swirling Vortex of Sound, Classic Club
Yes! Love this store. It is what the guitar shop in Heaven will look like.

RJLII

Me too. Especially the uncommon ones. This one really sings.

8685255539_b6a66061f7_h.jpg

lure555

Swirling Vortex of Sound, Classic Club
If you're talking about CME...wel...love you too🤘--David A

;) I'm thankful that it's not too easy to get to your store from work. I don't think my marriage could survive it. LOL!

RocknRollShakeUp

I would love to have a chambered 2 PAF black beauty..I think the black customs are the most beauteous of all guitars but they are too heavy for my effete frame. Is there such a thing even available? I guess I could go made to measure or whatever that's called.

SimonBarSinister

I like!!- David A

I love this blue one as well but is it me or did the Candy Apple Blue change color about 2 months ago? I have one of the Standards in Candy Apple Blue and the color of that Custom is nothing like it. That is the typical dark blue they use on other guitars. Just thought it was odd that they are calling that candy apple blue now...