• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Joe B. rocks Houston! Vintage goodness on every song!!!

JBLPplayer

I don't recognize a single one of those bursts from the Bonamassa Harem- a patron? I thought he was done using other folks' guitars?

The Ragin Cajun that I purchased on Saturday
The Snakebite which I purchased over 4 years ago
Principal Skinner which I’ve owned now almost 7 years
:salude

Patek

Fantastic photos so sharp! and fantastic pieces !

very interesting to see JB sporting a 2 tone Rolex sub. I would have had him down as a 2499 perpetual chronograph Patek Philippe sort of guy. But I suppose based on the thrashing going on on stage a good solid Rolex is an ideal choice

ZZ Not

Charlie, thanks for the Gibby headstock photo! My new desktop.

corpse

BTW- more proof of how important good photographs are when creating interest in selling a guitar. Look at the Burst in NOLA pics (and how long it sat unsold) vs Charlie's pics. I didn't recognize it as the same guitar without the thread here.

djcmusician

The Ragin Cajun that I purchased on Saturday
The Snakebite which I purchased over 4 years ago
Principal Skinner which I’ve owned now almost 7 years
:salude
Guitars so hot, they made you sweat through your suit jacket! :dude:

Stoj

As mentioned above - Awesome pics Charlie :salude

DoubleBoogie

Joe was firing on all cylinders last night. I've seen him a bunch, and last night was particularly good. There wasn't a reissue to be found in the show last night. It was all vintage. Enjoy!

I've seen him a bunch too and I can truthfully say that I have never seen him when he wasn't firing on all cylinders! His shows are always stellar in all aspects. He is a consummate professional in all respects.:yah

marshall1987

Brilliant photos! Well done. Sure wished Joe would come to the Baltimore/Washington area for a show or 3.