• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

I've got it bad, and that ain't good

CBRmatt600

I don't have a problem with Nash because of their relic work, I have a problem because they purchase bodies and necks from Allparts, paint them, bolt them together, put their name on them and call it a custom guitar.

renderit

There's a little known company called Fender that make.....GUITARS! I KNOW! Fenders and guitars, what a combination! I have an FJ fender from them and this called a Wildwood 10 which sounds pretty close to a Tele...I KNOW! Weird!

36143475752_e44e2877d3_k.jpg

Xpensive Wino

There's a little known company called Fender that make.....GUITARS! I KNOW! Fenders and guitars, what a combination! I have an FJ fender from them and this called a Wildwood 10 which sounds pretty close to a Tele...I KNOW! Weird!

This is the Cool non-Gibson guitars pub, but - did you know - there's a Fender pub, and even a whole forum for those things? :spabout

renderit

This is the Cool non-Gibson guitars pub, but - did you know - there's a Fender pub, and even a whole forum for those things? :spabout

Why do they keep hiding these things from me? They tell me I can be a Tour Director but they don't give me the tour! Hell, I spent a month locked in a closet last summer and nobody knows HOW that happened?

Xpensive Wino

Why do they keep hiding these things from me? They tell me I can be a Tour Director but they don't give me the tour! Hell, I spent a month locked in a closet last summer and nobody knows HOW that happened?

Now you're out of the closet. :laugh2:

renderit

Why, yes. I guess that would be true. How liberating!:hmm:hmm:hmm

Xpensive Wino

I don't have a problem with Nash because of their relic work, I have a problem because they purchase bodies and necks from Allparts, paint them, bolt them together, put their name on them and call it a custom guitar.

Meh. I've loved both Nashes I've owned. I don't care what they call 'em. They purchase the right bodies and necks from Allparts, match them just right, paint them with nitro, and bolt them together better than any other F-style guitar I've played so far.