• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

CALI 76 GERMANIUM PARALELL HOLY GRAIL

Pellman73

mr. renderit (if you are reading)-- snapped one of these up yesterday. was perusing the verb and it came up. been searching for months. will be here monday.

all you dude! you are to blame!

now if only I could spell the word Parallel

renderit

I jes use "side by side" intead of parill, parelll, chit!. Those are very VERY nice! My Germanium one does not get used quite as much as I am not partial to germanium and it does not do it like yours does. Yours has more in common with my also unobtainum Cali76 TX-P (non Lundhal) which is the cats PJ's. That one you got is maybe even better because you can dial in the amount of G effect AND the boost. So I would assume it can be used for clean boost as well which makes it much better! You in essence got my TX-P with the ADDITION of Germanium! My Germanium effects the whole thing (note the knob on the top in the pic below, that's it). I could approximate yours by cascading the TX-P into it which I do at times. Awesome buy dude! That should rock the friggin' world! Now you need the deluxe Slide Rig. I like it because you cascade one Cali into the second on the unit itself. It's ONLY money dude!

35712679533_d0db06b40e_b.jpg

Pellman73

I jes use "side by side" intead of parill, parelll, chit!. Those are very VERY nice! My Germanium one does not get used quite as much as I am not partial to germanium and it does not do it like yours does. Yours has more in common with my also unobtainum Cali76 TX-P (non Lundhal) which is the cats PJ's. That one you got is maybe even better because you can dial in the amount of G effect AND the boost. So I would assume it can be used for clean boost as well which makes it much better! You in essence got my TX-P with the ADDITION of Germanium! My Germanium effects the whole thing (note the knob on the top in the pic below, that's it). I could approximate yours by cascading the TX-P into it which I do at times. Awesome buy dude! That should rock the friggin' world! Now you need the deluxe Slide Rig. I like it because you cascade one Cali into the second on the unit itself. It's ONLY money dude!

35712679533_d0db06b40e_b.jpg

:yah:dude::hank:eek:la:salude

I actually thought yours was the same one (I thought your boost was the germanium)

this brings to mind this clip though. except boat is pedal board (truthfully I think in my imaginary "gig board" (mean I almost never actually gig but I will be ready if called up!) I'll leave the compact deluxe on there (which is great) and use the big boy for my imaginary studio of the future. I do a lot of imagining it seems.

(speaking of imaginary studio, my wife actually has offered up the whole two car garage. my uncle (now nominated for a grammy-- again-- (his name is Jeff Lorber)) knows allen sides and has put me in touch with him and I am going to see if he can at least help with the design. could be a really fun project and I will document and post the process here if and when it goes down)

Pellman73

I remember "The Jeff Lorber Fusion".

right on! :peace2

I geek out with him almost on a daily basis about music, tech all that stuff. pretty cool as we did not have a relationship growing up (geography more than anything) but when my grandfather died a few years ago we kind of bonded. He has a really nice studio at his house-- big SSL board-- the whole deal.

btw he's still going. (for a while he was just "jeff lorber" but now he's back to calling it the Jeff Lorber Fusion

puts out an album a year it seems. He's been nominated for a grammy about 8 or 9 times. never won. Nominated again this year. I"m hoping they will give him the Susan Lucci vote.

this year's nominations just came out.

has some good guitar stuff on his new album too (Michael Tompson has a very cool part on the title track at the end (around 4.06)

Category 11 - Best Contemporary Instrumental Album
(For albums containing approximately 51% or more playing time of instrumental material. For albums containing at least 51% playing time of new recordings.)
• What If
The Jerry Douglas Band
The Jerry Douglas Band

• Spirit
Alex Han
Alex Han

• Mount Royal
Julian Lage & Chris Eldridge
Julian Lage & Chris Eldridge

• Prototype
Jeff Lorber Fusion
Jeff Lorber Fusion