• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Don't know if I care for Gibson service or warranty.

marshall1987

They didn't remove those after I left? Wow.

No the sign remained after you checked out. You were't alone.

There were countless other "undesirables" that caused the sign to remain up and in force. City officials remarked the problem was widespread. Did you get a court summons or what?:hee

white room

They didn't remove those after I left? Wow...

I think they still have them up there. We use to go "crusin the strip" back in the early 80's when you were still allowed to but nowadays? I do everything I can to avoid that area.

BOT, I usually just slide a cloth under the pot knobs and just gently pull it back and forth around pot shaft to clean under the knobs and that's usually all that is needed to clean under there- not saying that your pot may not have already been defective, just saying that way, I don't have to put any pulling pressure on the pot by trying to remove the knobs just for cleaning.