• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Gibson 59 Les Paul Collectors Choice #24 Nicky True Historic From Japan BIG Flame Top

This is my third Nicky that I have received from Japan this year and its another dandy and they all sold right away. The dealers in Japan always seems to get the very best out of Gibson Custom and there are reasons for that and it don't happen by accident and this one is no exception. It sports a gorgeous flame maple top and that Nicky color that is very unique and just so gorgeous plus its nice and light at 8 pounds 2 ounces and balances perfectly. The figure bounces around and moves a lot and is very 3D like in person and the photos do it no justice believe me. The aging and patina is just so cool on these. The neck is very comfortable and the guitar is so touch sensitive it almost plays itself and all you have to do is guide it. :) It sounds so good and the tone is so great its scary like as if it were an original. It is in as new condition with all hang tags, COA, factory paperwork and shipping carton.

https://reverb.com/item/2186209-gib...-24-nicky-true-historic-from-japan-killer-top

Neck: .901 1st Fret .990 12th Fret
Weight: 8 pounds 2 ounces
Price: $8495 Shipped in lower 48 states with Pay Pal

n1_zps4w0cvrb7.jpg

n16_zpsutk09lgm.jpg

n31_zpsvkh3c0nv.jpg

n35_zps87fqi1zy.jpg

n51_zpsi6cbfsiw.jpg