• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

What do you guys think of this special?

DerSven

Are you keeping it with the humbuckers on?

Think I will first play it with the humbuckers for some time but if it plays well I plan to bring it back to complete factory features including P-90s.

I already own around 20 guitars with humbuckers and "only" 3 with P-90 so one more with P-90 would be great. :dude:

Last edited:

riscado

Think I will first play it with the humbuckers for some time but if it plays well I plan to bring it back to complete factory features including P-90s.

I already own around 20 guitars with humbuckers and "only" 3 with P-90 so one more with P-90 would be great. :dude:

Very cool :dude:

Rock on and enjoy the new guitar, I think you did very well in saving this one, shame on me for getting cold feet. I ended up going with a 64 SG junior about a week later, but that special really did catch my eye.