• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Greg Koch plays my 1959 LP Special TV

duaneflowers

That guitar sounds incredible... I mean beyond Greg's awesome playing... the prices on those are still reasonable, too.... hmm... :hmm:hmm:hmm

corpse

Thanks Mike for sharing this with us. Good stuff- never saw that one before.

RAB

That guitar sounds incredible... I mean beyond Greg's awesome playing... the prices on those are still reasonable, too.... hmm... :hmm:hmm:hmm

Ay caramba! Scrumptious tone from that old plank! :hank

rockabilly69

OOOOOOOH that's my favorite of all the Greg plays my guitar threads, killer tone!!!

Xpensive Wino

I enjoyed the way the Gristle-meister mated the riffs from "Whole Lotta Love" and "Hold On Loosely" in an unnatural but perversely amusing coda just before the fade...:hee

Stoj

Again Greg's playing is just killer & what a beauty that Special is :dude:

ourmaninthenorth

Comparisons are always difficult, but out of all the recently posted videos, this one is my favourite.

Thanks again Mike. :salude :peace2

DANELECTRO

Great tone and great playing. :dude: I've come to the realization that even if I practice the guitar for another hundred years I will never be able to play like that. My brain is just not wired to my fingers in a way that will allow me to play so smoothly.