• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Stolen Guitar

Lily

Administrator
Staff member
We'll open this section with the first stolen guitar listing.

This was sent for me to post by a forum member who wants to help a friend search for a guitar that was stolen from him last week. Here's the description:

Antwerp Belgium:

The guitar in question is a Gibson custom shop explorer in gold sparkle finish with black plastic, Serial N° 91728155

That's all I have.
Perhaps this forum member will now want to come onto this post to elaborate. :)

We will be leaving threads posted in this section - at least until gear is recovered - so that people can use the archives as a potentially valuable information source for tracking or identifying stolen guitars/gear.

If a guitar or piece of gear is recovered, please update your threads and let us know. :)

Thanks.

Walter Broes

Thanks a lot for posting that Lily, I really appreciate it.

Two things I didn't mention about the guitar in question : It has gold hardware, and was in it's original Gibson case when stolen.

It was stolen In Antwerp, Belgium on July 27th.

If anybody comes across it, please email me, my friend (Ruben Block from Antwerp, Belgium) will appreciate it

Thanks,

Walter Broes

bert

well well, another belgian on the forum

greetings bert van hoeylandt

guitars in My Velma, Wim Punk band
and Jonesy ( new Guy Swinnen band )