• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

new Park amps (colby)

chuckNC

I think the combo amp looks killer! I don't think Marshall was ever going to do anything with the Park name again, never mind an accurate reproduction of a 1960's Park. Hell, Marshall still cant seem to reissue their most popular amp from the plexi era. Why the hell don't they make a jmp 50 watt plexi with PTP wiring???

I wish Mitch the best of luck with this!:yah
+1 Great looking amp. And hopefully many more to come.

Pellman73

Anybody got one of these?

I’m going to do a down payment with Mitch and I’m trying to decide if I’m gonna do a Mod Machine or a Rock Head 50

Lance Keltner has done nice vids on both (this GUY... its always him!)

I think these look and sound incredible. And the GUTS look like what guts should look like

and Mitch is really nice to talk to!

Xpensive Wino

Do you know this to be fact? Usually, patent lawyers look after such things. One would certainly be sued into oblivion and probably lose their license to practice law by letting such a thing 'slip'.

If Marshall didn't care, would that be the case?

jbzoso2002

Marshall did do some Park amps some time back (90's)?

They were solid state like the mg series and cheap.

Jimmy

h7j30tm6xn3eejxbmxf8.jpg

Xpensive Wino

I know a man who knows Mitch Colby. I'll ask (tactfully) next time I'm in the capital. :hmm

Pellman73

I know a man who knows Mitch Colby. I'll ask (tactfully) next time I'm in the capital. :hmm

Mitch has been incredible to work with!

I've got my Rock Head 50 and the 2X12 cab is on the way

This amp is incredible.... its an end of the amp search amp.

latestarter

Would be a good demo but for the effect (delay) on the guitar...not as bad as some, but philosophically speaking, don't we want to just hear guitar>amp>speaker?

Did sound nice tho...:)