• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Wanna make your historic sound like an Old one....

bluesjuke

I'm going to take you up on that Don!
More than likely going to end up with a set in my '98 R8.

skip62

Don, ol buddy, ol pal...hehe Do you still have Crossroads loaded guitar? That one made an impression on me too. Are you still playing out on Sunday nights? I have more time now than when I tried to hook up with you before.

l8tr

DonR

Hey Skip,

Yep, we still got the crossroads DC LP, (and a fillmore one, and at the moment a bets neck, darkburst bridge one - but I think I'll throw the Dr V's in that one to see what all the fuss is about. There are two Category 5 amps out with Hash Brown every Wednsday night at the Mardi Gras Lounge (I 35 and Motor) or on Sunday Nights at the Pearl(Downtown - deep ellum).

One is a 4 x 10 Andrew(Brownface super/Blackface super inspired) and the other is a Tsunami 18 watt marshall/plexi type. Anyone in the Dallas area should check out these jams. Hash has played nothing but vintage 65 super reverbs since the day - just try to Wrestle that Cat 5 away from him now!

Of Course we will be out in force at Dallas show as well. Drop me a line and I'll meet you out at one of the jams. Still want to hear tha Budda!

DonR