• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Gladys at Frettedamericana?

Cody

Sometimes even flamey bursts look more subdued when subjected to general lighting conditions, but Gladys looks awesome! Man alive!

:yah :yah :yah

shred

Wasn't it Freud who said 'sometimes a guitar is just a guitar?' :biggrin:

Last edited:

Ad_02Std

The best thing about that video is the ideas about note choice and phrasing at the end. I could listen to those two talk about playing all day.

DHBucker

Okay Ganz..What gives here? I thought Gladys would go to heaven with you. That guitar and Sandy would be two I couldn't let go if they were mine.

Sorry if it appears that I'm prying. I'm not...This just floored me and I'm curious.

Thanks,

Dave

hoss

We know Joe Ganzler was doing appraisals for Frettedamericana, I don't see a reason why Phil would not play Gladys on their YouTube channel. To me it does not imply, that Gladys is for sale :ganz

Wilko

All Access/Backstage Pass
to paraphrase our friend CD,

Everything is for sale.

the problem is not everyone can buy.

Joe Ganzler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Iaja78k8kY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sorry if I missed something but is Gladys sold or just visiting Frettedamericana so Phil X and some goofball can try and break her neck?

Phil X - don't you just LOVE that guy?! He's "real people" all the way; I'd trust him with Gladys ANY day of the week...

And I gotta say, the Brits and Aussies have got it ALL WORKED OUT! I'm talking about their respective accents/vernacular. Man, when you talk like THAT, you could LOOK like a toofless hillbilly and get laid!:rofl Nice vid, boys - can't wait for the sequel!:dude:

27sauce

Somebody should hip Todd Louis to this thread. :hee

tumblr_lfrt7lXNkz1qgy9oqo1_400.jpg

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner
I will. Make me a ridiculous offer for anything material that I own.:biggrin:

That would be me proving it, not you.

Buy Gladys [without trading one of yours]. That would start to convince me.

Buy Sandy and then I would believe you. :ganz

shred

That would be me proving it, not you.

Buy Gladys [without trading one of yours]. That would start to convince me.

Buy Sandy and then I would believe you. :ganz

Well played :applaude