• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

My R9 VOS arriving on Tuesday!!

mr. moon

Here she is!!! Set to arrive on Tuesday morning!!

(click on images for larger versions)

:2cool

:salude

-mr moon

csteward

I love the way that guitar looks, I wish I had a burst, and if I did the cherry sunburst I would want, would have to be that dark.

J T

Hey Great!

You know the drill!

When it arrives :photos :photos :photos :photos

mr. moon

What color is that? Iced Tea?

Yup, Iced Tea.

I am so excited I have to pretend it's not really happening so I don't p1ss myself!!

:rofl

Nice thing, the place I'm getting it from looked it over for while while I was on the phone with them, and I know exactly what to expect. The VOS is nice, because it's made to look like it's had light wear, but yet nothing that detracts from the look.

I'm stoked!!

-mr moon

hbreaze

Congrats! Mine will be here Tuesday also. That's a great one. You'll be glad you chose that over the Traditional. I looked at that one before I chose mine. The price was better on mine is the only reason I passed on it.

mr. moon

Congrats! Mine will be here Tuesday also. That's a great one. You'll be glad you chose that over the Traditional. I looked at that one before I chose mine. The price was better on mine is the only reason I passed on it.

Which did you go with?

-mr moon

hbreaze

I got one from Mojo's Rock Shop in Knoxville, TN
_EOR1025_0112.jpg

timmy 2 tone

Out on truck for delivery!!

:headbange

-mr moon

Hey Man,go chase him down!:ganz Thats what I did last thursday. My UPS driver doesn't make It around my house until 3:00 to 5:00 and sometimes later? I found him at 10:15 and went home and rocked until 4:30. They hit the business stores first then the neighbor hoods. Hey,It's worth a shot?:salude

Shane McCrae

Yup, Iced Tea.
-mr moon

The pictures don't look like Iced Tea, they look like a Washed Cherry to me. However, I'm sure the guitar is what you say it is, you're the one who ordered it.
Doesn't matter anyhow, it's a beauty and you are to be congratulated!

Thunder

Oh...here you are...LOL. Just curious, if you don't mind, who did you go with?

Looking forward to tone report and pix in the flesh...:dude:

samuel

It's a good thing the Traditional didn't work out for you because the R9 is a killer guitar, you can't go wrong with any Historic.

mr. moon

It is here!!!!

I finally got it down to my office and closed the door. My first impression is that is is a really solid guitar that looks 40+ years old ...which is weird. I mean, new guitar that looks like it has been used, weird. Anyways, The flame is even better in person than in the pix, and the weight (9.24 lbs) seems really light and easily manageable. No flaws that I can see that would make me return it (and I looked in all the places I found flaws on my last 2 guitars immediately!!) ...actually, no flaws except for the VOS treatment.

I took a 1/2 day off to "work from home" so I can try 'er out on the Marshall!! ...My stomach is beginning to feel icky now. (sick day!)

:dude:

...More later!

-mr moon