• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!
  • WE ARE MOVING THE LES PAUL FORUM TO A NEW HOSTING PROVIDER OVER THE NEXT 5-10 DAYS. We will experience downtime during that period. Please be patient and have confidence that we will return! Many thanks, Mike Slubowski, Admin

Rumour has it Gibson are merging the Les Paul

Schtang

How about some nice long neck Gibsons and short neck Fenders. Rumour has it that Gibson and Fender are merging and these are the new look guitars.

crazyguitars.jpg

Teleepi_web.jpg

Now check these out - these are real (the Bigbsy headstock that inspired the strat). Dave Grohl's a little like the one up top there.

Bigsby_Grohl.jpg

Last edited:

Minibucker

Rumor has it that they will begin requiring annual psyche tests for all photoshop/graphics computer program users.

sapi

Now if that's not a merge i dunno what it is then...

Schtang

Rumor has it that they will begin requiring annual psyche tests for all photoshop/graphics computer program users.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :
your right too much time in the digital realm.

butnut

You just gave them a great idea....should be ready for sale by the Olympics.

Schtang

These are real - here I am playing some of these wonderful creation (body a little bigger than normal on that les Paul though):salude

Grazylespaul-1.jpg

GrazySG.jpg

GrazyStrat.jpg

Telesherri_web-1.jpg

Last edited:

John B.

If you can believe this, I have a slightly used bridge in Brooklyn for sale cheap!

Schtang

Man some people are gullible (is that how you spell it?) a guy on the other LP forum thought that I was being serious about these guitars and that they really existed (he thought I was trying to pull the wool over people eyes), What can I say - "Classic" I haven't laugh that long for ages. Remember folks this is not to be taken seriously.

Last edited:

lpdeluxe

Does this mean that Gibson will finally make a bass that's more than firewood?:wah

Wookie

All Access/Backstage Pass
THAT IS BLASPHEMY!!!

Someone is going to be smoking a turd in hell for that.

Guitar Whiskey

I've got to admit they all look like sh*t. There are reasons why Fender & Gibson are both so successful. The combined effect would not be however. Hope this day never comes.