• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Orlando FL Guitar Show

GtrJoe

Anyone attending? It's about an hour away for me so I'll be going and dragging along a guitar or two. Would be nice to put faces with the avatars.

mmcquain

I'll be there on Saturday (would love to come over Friday night but I think that is a "dealers only" thing). I'll probably wear my LPF t-shirt so it shouldn't be too hard to spot me.

Dire Wolf

I'll be there; will try to take some pics of some vintage Lesters.

PHILBERT

Hey...that sounds good. I would like to go. Details? :hmm

mmcquain

Hey...that sounds good. I would like to go. Details? :hmm

I'll bring my camera and will get lots of pics. Here's a link to last year's show pics I took (sorry but I'm not the best photographer)...

http://www.mcquain.com/lespaul/Orlando_1-27-07/

Here's the details on the 2008 show...

Orlando International Guitar & Music Expo
January 25th, 26th & 27th, 2008

Dealer Info * Public Info * Map and Directions

20th Anniversary Celebration - One of the nation's largest guitar shows, The Orlando Guitar and Music Expo has been an exciting annual event for 20 years. Held in Orlando Florida every year at the end of January, the Expo is attended by an international group of guitar dealers, buyers, traders, collectors, and players. Area attractions and fine Florida weather combine to make this show a popular destination for guitar enthusiasts and their families.

Location for 2008: Osceola Heritage Park exhibition building

Get all the details at: http://guitarexpo.net/gxpo/Orlando.htm

cherrick

Les Paul Froum Member
I won't be there, but I'll be wearing my RS Guitarworks T shirt.

Say hi if you see me.

mmcquain

Guess I won't get to make it this year - I've got a virus and am sick in bed...sucks (as I'm still trying to recover from cellulitis) and so I won't be able to attend
frown.gif

But I'm hoping somebody goes and takes lots of pictures and can post a full report.