• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

NGD: '55 TV Jnr.

J.D.

Any issues with the treble side stud anchor wood? Have long stud bushings been installed?

Jeff West

Fantastic. For me some of the most fun at Arlington this year (ok, along with playing some bursts and '54 Strat #0057) was checking out many beautiful TVs, both single and double.

B

Banker

Yes, long-stud bushings have been installed, there's no lean, the photo angle is a bit misleading. It intonates perfectly.

Sorry Tom, didn't occur to mention it. I've been trying to gently coax Mike B into selling his, and this one just felt good in hand. It's the definition of a "player".

J.D.

You're good to go. 6.5lbs, that sucker must really resonate :jim

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner
Sorry Tom, didn't occur to mention it. I've been trying to gently coax Mike B into selling his, and this one just felt good in hand. It's the definition of a "player".

No big deal at all. I might have regretted it anyway. :ganz

:salude

that's a dead lightweight and cool guitar. picked it up a time or two at eric's booth at the odd guitar show (if it's the one i'm thinking of)...a very businesslike stick.

abalonevintage

that's a dead lightweight and cool guitar. picked it up a time or two at eric's booth at the odd guitar show (if it's the one i'm thinking of)...a very businesslike stick.

Yep. :salude

It may be more appropriate to call it "The Monster," than "a Monster." :hee