• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

'57 Goldtop!

lloydloar

Just thought I'd share some photos of the Goldtop I'm taking care of.... She's a beauty and a monster all at the same time!

Attachments

• 57 Goldtop Full.jpg
    57 Goldtop Full.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 435
  • 57 Goldtop.jpg
    57 Goldtop.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 531

lloydloar

Oh, and one more for good measure!

Attachments

• 57 Goldtop Side.jpg
    57 Goldtop Side.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 333

chasenblues

Tiny pics..:dang

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

:salude

Highway Star

Just a short question. How do you publish large pics like that? When I attached pics they became small and opends in another window.

chasenblues

Just a short question. How do you publish large pics like that? When I attached pics they became small and opends in another window.

I just right clicked and copied the "image address" when the picture appeared in the other window, Then pasted it into the "URL" address area in the "insert image" box.

FXRn1yZm.jpg

Highway Star

Last edited:

chasenblues

Tried to do it your way but something went wrong. Do I need hosting from another server or did you use this one?

There are only 2 sections here that you can upload images directly from your computer.

The Vintage section and Gibson Custom/Historic section.

Every other section will require you to use a hosting site.

Highway Star

There are only 2 sections here that you can upload images directly from your computer.

The Vintage section and Gibson Custom/Historic section.

Every other section will require you to use a hosting site.

Aha, thanks for the info. Luckly we are into vintage guitars then :laugh2::laugh2:

chasenblues

Aha, thanks for the info. Luckly we are into vintage guitars then :laugh2::laugh2:

The caveat is that when you load the images directly from your computer to here,They will be limited in size.
like the ones in your original posts..

From the "How to post photos" link,

1. We have set maximum bytes at 60k per photo. I've set the software to resize photos if they are larger to this smaller size.

charlie051

Just thought I'd share some photos of the Goldtop I'm taking care of.... She's a beauty and a monster all at the same time!

Sweet Jeebus. I babysat a 58 Strat for 2 weeks. It was soooo much fun. That looks like a beauty. Good times!