• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Greg Koch and I have twins!!!

CDaughtry

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner and Moderator
Many of you will remember "Ole' Red" my refinned late 53. Well Greg Koch seems to have scored its twin!:## I messaged him on Facebook about it today, and he sent me this pic:

Koch2-XL.jpg

Here's Ole' Red:

Red%20Goldtop%20044-XL.jpg

Red%20Goldtop%20018-XL.jpg

Ole%20Red%20II%20003-X2.jpg

While Greg's came with a cool Viking axe, I bet he doesn't have the previous owner's name and social security number on his!:hee

Red%20Goldtop%202%20028-XL.jpg

sws1

SS Numbers are now a dime a dozen. ;)

Cool guitar - both of them.

PressR9

Awesome Pics Charlie! And as this is my first time seeing 'ole Red, what a bad ass Wraptail 54 Les Pail! :dude:
My apologies... 53 Wraptail Les Paul.

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner
Many of you will remember "Ole' Red" my refinned late 53. Well Greg Koch seems to have scored its twin!:## I messaged him on Facebook about it today, and he sent me this pic:

Koch2-XL.jpg

Here's Ole' Red:

Red%20Goldtop%20044-XL.jpg

It would be fun to see/hear these two in the same room, together. :hank:hank

thin sissy

Incredible, both of them! I have to wonder why Gibson didn't have redtops as an option back in the days, they look sooooo good (especially P-90 fitted ones).

Peteyvee2

Darn you guys! Now I want one to go with my red LP special and red 335. Red guitars rock...