• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Denmark Street Guitars

K701

http://www.denmarkstreetonline.co.uk/categories/394/Music-Ground/

Haha, oh that was amusing. I just copied a link for 'Denmark Street Guitars' who I was about to say have in stock and have sold few bursts, some 58s and a couple of 60s, all rather clean and very unusual to see so many go through one place. They also have a lot of clean vintage strats and Jazzmasters... Then when I pasted the link, look what is stuck at the end of it- everyone's favourite music shop. The contact email is Justin@londonvintageguitars.com Still in business then.

edit: I've just seen they have their own youtube channel featuring some vids with the ever trustworthy Phil Harris. It seems the provenance for one of 58s they have is the big man himself.

Last edited:

CutieJones

Bad pennies keep turning up. Rotten gas always rises to the surface, etc etc. Might be a different Justin though. Just saying.

P.A.F

I have had the same doubt about them few days ago... I have been in Denmark street quite a few times, and I have never been able to understand where it is... I clearly remember Hank's guitar,macari's, wunjo ,notom and others but I don't remember that London vintage guitar... It sounds suspicious to me...

fakejake

Afaik, by now all the shops belong to the same person(s). So its just one big shop really, with ridiculous prices for vintage and high end gear.
In my experience, Vintage Guitar Boutique in Shoreditch is quite nice and more reasonable as an alternative, as is Mike from atoyboy guitars.