• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Photos From Dallas 2017 - non-guitar stuff

4string

Boots:

Not just alligator, but Sea Alligator!

Gator!

For that hard-to-shop-for person or Reverend Horton Heat fan.

Hark! Price drop from Brontosaurus Music of Austin. Last year it was $3200. Update - sold late Friday or early Saturday. Dealer had a silver Klon for $1700.

Last edited:

4string

Photos from Saturday ...

I got nothin’ ….

Seriously? $750 each?

4string

Um … expecting trouble are we?

Well, *I* like this … :)

Karldoog

Honestly, $750 for a beat-up old Tube Screamer???

The disgusting GREED which infects some people makes me just about physically nauseous sometimes. On full display at shows like this in so many places. :dang

ourmaninthenorth

Honestly, $750 for a beat-up old Tube Screamer???

The disgusting GREED which infects some people makes me just about physically nauseous sometimes. On full display at shows like this in so many places. :dang

I've given two of them away in the dim and distant...wait while I suggest to the recipients what they owe me...:laugh2::laugh2:

That's mostly what I do at these prices, laugh and move on. It stops me getting similarly dismayed.

:2cool

J T

Three of them sitting there at 750 each they just might remain for a while longer and gather some more dust before they fly out of that display case.

And those little boxes are getting a bit long in the tooth. You've got to wonder about the integrity of the original physical components in there. Caps go bad, resistors fail, switches wear out. They do look a bit, used.

J T

Which came first ... the TS808 or the TS-808? :hmm

The first TS-808 had the "R" trademark next to the Ibanez logo. The later TS-808s did not have the "R" after Ibanez. The dash between the TS and 808 disappeared with the newer ones. The circuits inside were identical.

So among those three, the middle is older and more desireable.

Oops. 800 for that one. Ha Ha.