• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Best to place to find Les Paul Juniors (not 2015)

Xkid88

Hey! Forgive me if this is not allowed but I am a new member here, just finding my feet and my way around. Didn't really know if there was a sort of welcome kinda forum around so take this as a mini intro I guess!

Does anyone have any advice on places to look for Les Paul Juniors that are not part of the 2015 line? I've been looking for a white one similar to Billie Joe Armstrong's signature during the AI era but have given up all hope of that haha! At this stage I would take any year of production and any finish as long as it's not a 2015 model! It's funny how the "lower end models" from the Gibson brand are some of the hardest to get hold of!

Again, many thanks and hope I'm not making too much of a nuisance of myself if this has been repeated/already posted.

Forgot to add, I'm located in the UK. I don't mind buying new (at a decent price) or secondhand but would ideally like to try before I buy.

Big Al

Same way we all do it. Search Reverb, eBay, Gbase, and other sites.

mattnew33

searching for "white les paul junior" on ebay currently gives me 23 results.

mattnew33

and no its not a nuisance.. :)

the hard part is finding one close enough to play first... that I'm not sure what to tell you

EFLOW

Make a search on 2011 models

My 2011 Pelham blue

les_pa13.jpg