• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

The Guitar Army...Robben Ford, Lee Roy Parnell and Joe Robinson...FANTASTIC!

CDaughtry

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner and Moderator
I had the best time at a small, intimate concert last night at the Dosie Doe in Houston with my buddy the ATC. We went and saw "The Guitar Army" which is a "supergroup" composed of Robben Ford, Lee Roy Parnell and Joe Robinson. If they come to your town...GO!!!
These guys were fantastic. Robben Ford had, by far, the best time on stage, than any other time I've seen him. They were relaxed and killing! The rhythmic interplay between these guys was ridiculous. They played new songs from an upcoming EP as well as songs from each of the players. Joe Robinson is a young guy with KILLER chops and a great voice.
I'm just getting to the pictures so bear with me!

DSC_0510-X2.jpg

DSC_9808-X2.jpg

DSC_0110-X2.jpg

DSC_0185-X2.jpg

DSC_0285-X2.jpg

joemags54

I've always loved Robben Ford's playing!... I'll keep an eye out for the tour... Thanks for sharing Charlie. (P.S. have tickets for Mr Bonamassa when he comes to NY in Nov.)

Stoj

Awesome pics thanks for sharing Charlie :salude