• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

NGD '59 True Historic Dark Burst

Fried okra

Thanks to good ol' Vic for hooking me up with this dark beauty.:jim

2015 True Historic.

Last edited:

TM1

I'm going out on a limb and saying that it IS a 2015 TH as they were not available until this year... I want to know, with as many Les Paul's as our friend Fried Okra has played, what he thinks. I'm sure that it's like any other newly built or even an Historic Makeovers type guitar, that in about six months after the finish has cured and the Hide Glue has cured, that it'll sound friggin incredible if it's a good one right out of the gate.

Fried okra

I'm going out on a limb and saying that it IS a 2015 TH as they were not available until this year... I want to know, with as many Les Paul's as our friend Fried Okra has played, what he thinks. I'm sure that it's like any other newly built or even an Historic Makeovers type guitar, that in about six months after the finish has cured and the Hide Glue has cured, that it'll sound friggin incredible if it's a good one right out of the gate.

Thanks TM. Sounds and feels incredible. But, I must say, I have been playing "Nicky" more than anything for the past three weeks. I just love that broken in feel it possesses and the out of the box tone is amazing. These True Historic are incredible. :salude

Pip

Take a bow - my favourite TH, great flame and colour.

1jamman

That ,, Is 1 Stunning guitar .Congrats . That's the type of figure that makes me want 1 of these TH's . :salude