• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Replica Les Pauls show em!!

Rev.WillieVK

One of the original 7 Keeblers, bought from the Mayor :eek:la. Only old parts are the virgin pickups and the '70s rings.

i-dVDRWZV.jpg

Multiple refins to get what I wanted - it's DONE. Kim & HM nailed it.

goldtop0

That sure is one righteous looking beastie right there Rev:2cool

CR9

Wow! Lots of great ones.
I just started my project. The wide angle makes it look a little distorted, but I had to jump into this great thread.

Project-front.jpg
Project-back.jpg

Rev.WillieVK

Absolutely stunning, one of the nicest replicas I've seen :jim

Thank you! And thanks Steve, Dave, and Rudi!

The coolest thing is it plays and sounds so great, I love it. When I have friends come over and we all play various 'better' guitars - this is the guitar they want to play again. :biggrin:

DanD

Wow! Lots of great ones.
I just started my project. The wide angle makes it look a little distorted, but I had to jump into this great thread.

Project-front.jpg
Project-back.jpg

Very nice! :salude

Looks like you're on the right path. I'd like to see updates.

PS I can send some shots of CR6 4008 if you want to add it to the registry. :peace2

CR9

Very nice! :salude

Looks like you're on the right path. I'd like to see updates.

PS I can send some shots of CR6 4008 if you want to add it to the registry. :peace2

Thanks!
I'd like to see CR64008 photos. Which year, 2004 0r 2014?
I would have loved to have the same serial number from 2004 and 2014.

DanD

Thanks!
I'd like to see CR64008 photos. Which year, 2004 0r 2014?
I would have loved to have the same serial number from 2004 and 2014.

That would definitely be cool. I saw Music Zoo had 2 4008 I and thought about it for a minute then realized I don't need an R2. :wah

I'll shoot off some pics of 6 4008. It's a Cloud Nine model. :peace2

Garincha

Damn you all! This thread has me contemplating how I can spend money I don't have!!!! :## :##

Awesome guitars in this thread!:yah

That's pretty much what I am thinking everytime I look at these pictures. I always lusted for a replica custom made for me.

But then I think about it and considering I'm in Germany and even with all waiting lists aside and stuff it would be near to impossible to get it through customs.

That makes it easier for me to resist buying one until I find a builder in Germany that is of course. Fortunately for my wallet I haven't yet.

Dok Martin

Here's my Gil Yaron, with it's top made from a 100 year old reclaimed old growth maple table top that Gil's mom found. Marvelous guitar.:jim

Gil%20Yaron%20Les%20Paul%20011-XL.jpg

Damn Charlie, this Yaron always gives me goose bumps. Can't wait to get mine. :2cool