• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Replica Les Pauls show em!!

fretboarder

20150409_112538_zpsvpeoyg3g.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Watto

Hi Folks,
I recently purchased a replica LP , It's apparently a Steve Hague build, not 100% sure . can anyone PM me some contact details for Steve so I can get him to verify the guitar .... thanks in advance . Best LP I've ever owned , I've removed the Wizz pickups that were in it when I got it and put in a set of real PAF's I bought a few years back, been waiting to find a guitar to put them in , an this one is deserved of them

regards
Watto
https://ibb.co/3d0WcY8

kINGeLtORO

Hi Folks,
I recently purchased a replica LP , It's apparently a Steve Hague build, not 100% sure . can anyone PM me some contact details for Steve so I can get him to verify the guitar .... thanks in advance . Best LP I've ever owned , I've removed the Wizz pickups that were in it when I got it and put in a set of real PAF's I bought a few years back, been waiting to find a guitar to put them in , an this one is deserved of them

regards
Watto

He's on FaceBook

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Hi Folks,

regards
Watto
Lovely looking one you have there, congrats

Watto

Am I correct in the thinking that not one of the members of this forum can private message me contact details of Steve Hague? Is he that Taboo on here ????
The only response was a vague reference to Facebook.

interesting

Big Al

Big Al-

how are you doing brother?

hows the wing?

It's bad. Doc's want to amputate at the shoulder, I'm toughing it out till I have to have it cut off. I'm ok though. I get up and head out to the woods or lake, spend quality time with the wife and keep busy inbetween hospital visits and chemo sessions.

Hope all is well for you and yours.

kINGeLtORO

It's bad. Doc's want to amputate at the shoulder, I'm toughing it out till I have to have it cut off. I'm ok though. I get up and head out to the woods or lake, spend quality time with the wife and keep busy inbetween hospital visits and chemo sessions.

Hope all is well for you and yours.

I don't know you, but I feel for you. Best of luck.

Big Al

I don't know you, but I feel for you. Best of luck.

There's no need. What happens, will. I go day by day and hope not to waste what remains. Others have it worse and suffer quietly. It's life.:jim