• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

63’ Jr pickguard

RR82

Hello all, can someone please guide me in the right direction? I’m looking for 1963 Les Paul jr reproduction pickguard. I thought for sure it would be an easy good search but I’m having zero luck.

Thanks!

zhivago

No problem at all, Dan is great to deal with! :salude

RR82

Thanks you guys!! I ordered a bridge from him and a pickguard. Yes I agree great to deal with!! Hoping the bridge fixes the g string intonation issue. I just purchased this 1963, the reason I’m ordering the pickguard is because the one that is on it has the typical “curl” warping as you get with these pick guards. What I find the most interesting is that it’s a solid black single ply pickguard similar to a double cut 1959 or so. Have you guys ever seen that on a SG style jr from the early 60’s??

garywright

What I find the most interesting is that it’s a solid black single ply pickguard similar to a double cut 1959 or so. Have you guys ever seen that on a SG style jr from the early 60’s??
I haven’t

gmann

+1 on Dan at Mojoaxe. He can make anything and he's real easy to deal with.

JR.Deluxe

Just for info purposes check out pickguard planet. Thats the legendary Paul Chandler. Tell him Erik with the 54 Jr sent you.