• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Request for JD Simo to demo and discuss his new Pelham ES 355

mdubya

For those of you who communicate with JD regularly, could you ask him to demo and discuss his new ES 355 for us here on the LPF?

I would love to know more about why he doesn't let Red rest and play his CC models and how this new 355 will fit in. I am sure we have seen the photos of the beating Red is taking as a road warrior.

I understand JD is a busy boy.

Thank you if anyone could get this message and humble request to JD. :peace2

47336078_307243286573772_8707211921938828413_n.jpg

From his Instagram post: https://www.instagram.com/p/Br8QbW-nXRm/

Dan#1287

I assume JD has such a bond with Red that he doesn't want to use other options. I saw a recent photo of JD playing which showed Red in need of a damn good wipe down!!

I'd love to hear more about this sharp looking guitar from the man himself. I believe it was a gift to him from the people at Gibson Custom?

mdubya

Thanks for the bump and the reply, Dan. :peace2

renderit

At the risk of offending a whole new group, Mais Oiu! Certainment!

joeh77

I assume JD has such a bond with Red that he doesn't want to use other options. I saw a recent photo of JD playing which showed Red in need of a damn good wipe down!!

I'd love to hear more about this sharp looking guitar from the man himself. I believe it was a gift to him from the people at Gibson Custom?

I spoke with JD after a Simo concert here in CT last year and he said that Red was really the only guitar he wanted to play. He was quite proud that all of the wear on that guitar was from him!

But I could certainly go for a JD demo of his new GCS 335!

Joe

joeh77

I saw JD and his band play this past Wed. night at Daryl's House in Pawling, NY. He had the blue 335 with him on stage, but he didn't play it. I had the pleasure of hanging out with him a bit after the show and he told me and few other fans about each of his guitars.

46886455591_2ea6303508_z.jpg
[/URL]IMG_0612 by hajducky, on Flickr[/IMG]
46161415934_68f5fca139_z.jpg
[/URL]IMG_0613 by hajducky, on Flickr[/IMG]
46886455521_42cab9a0dd_z.jpg
[/URL]IMG_0614 by hajducky, on Flickr[/IMG]

JimFog

40 minute excellent live in-studio performance, featuring the blue one.

QuirkyBurst

After last Wednesday's show at Daryl's House, I asked him about the blue one.
Specifically, I asked him if it was an "off the shelf" model. He said, no, that he had worked with Gibson custom on it, and the possibility that his work with them may result in a specific model for the public at an "affordable" price".

mdubya

40 minute excellent live in-studio performance, featuring the blue one.

After last Wednesday's show at Daryl's House, I asked him about the blue one.
Specifically, I asked him if it was an "off the shelf" model. He said, no, that he had worked with Gibson custom on it, and the possibility that his work with them may result in a specific model for the public at an "affordable" price".

Blue sounds damn good in that video. I love Red, but I hate to see Red getting reduced to splinters.

I do wonder why he doesn't play the Red CCs.

mdubya

JD seems to be connecting with Blue.

Live from earlier today.

mdubya

I caught JD live on IG the other night. He said Red has a broken headstock which is getting repaired. He talked about Blue/355 a little bit, too. He didn't address why he doesn't play the Red CC's, though.