• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Anyone else going on this year’s Keeping The Blues Alive at a Sea Cruise.

tdarian

Wow! Talk about a boatload of talent!

Have the tine of your life!

BrandonH

My folks actually mentioned this, and now I've been thinking about it. I'm planning to see Joe on the spring tour (JBLPlayer, is that springfield IL date happening or No?! My drummer ran sound for somebody in your crew, and heard that was a date that's coming, but it's not on the calendar! I'd prefer not to haul it up to Chicago, but will if I gotta), but the cruise sounds really fun too!

renderit

I have gone on these cruises for years, but alas; they don't let the swabbies see the shows!
Bastas!
Last time they stuck me in a life raft and set me adrift.
Took me 3 years to paddle back to Tejas!
It would'a only been a few weeks but I hooked a Marlin on the third day oot which pulled me away from home!
Damn American Motors cars!
And it scrapped the hell outta my dingy on the asphalt!
Nearly sunk on I-35 when a gust of wind from a Stingray capsized me and broke my bestest paddle!
I been thinkin' on writing a book aboot it.
But I'm an old man and I ain't goin' oot to sea again.

DoubleBoogie

My folks actually mentioned this, and now I've been thinking about it. I'm planning to see Joe on the spring tour (JBLPlayer, is that springfield IL date happening or No?! My drummer ran sound for somebody in your crew, and heard that was a date that's coming, but it's not on the calendar! I'd prefer not to haul it up to Chicago, but will if I gotta), but the cruise sounds really fun too!

I may be wrong, but I don't think Joe visits this area of the forum much if at all..

BoyBastos

I have gone on these cruises for years, but alas; they don't let the swabbies see the shows!
Bastas!
Last time they stuck me in a life raft and set me adrift.
Took me 3 years to paddle back to Tejas!
It would'a only been a few weeks but I hooked a Marlin on the third day oot which pulled me away from home!
Damn American Motors cars!
And it scrapped the hell outta my dingy on the asphalt!
Nearly sunk on I-35 when a gust of wind from a Stingray capsized me and broke my bestest paddle!
I been thinkin' on writing a book aboot it.
But I'm an old man and I ain't goin' oot to sea again.
Tryin so hard to be the village idiot.. dude enough already😂😂

renderit

Tryin so hard to be the village idiot.. dude enough already����

Man.

I posted that 4 months ago.

If it took you that long to read it I think I already lost the job...

You need a hug.