• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Beano and Cream ...

Jon Brook

Just watched the new Clapton film ... there is a bit of footage of E.C playing "i feel free" with Cream on an LP ... It has the pickup switch surround missing and pickups are Black/ Black all round .. would this be Beano?

Jon

sws1

Ah no, that be no Beano.

Correct. The current Beano owner in the north of England has purchased all footage of that guitar so that all trails leading to finding it are blocked.
:spabout

TM1

Yeah, that's the Summersburst that Eric used on Fresh Cream. It currently belongs to Drew Berlin.

chasenblues

Is it safe ?

Works fine for me,I found the link/extension through another music-gear related forum.

tzMaKy7l.jpg

Highway Star

Where is the movie A life in 12 bars available? Tried to find it on the net with zero success :dang

El Gringo

Correct. The current Beano owner in the north of England has purchased all footage of that guitar so that all trails leading to finding it are blocked.
:spabout
May I ask what the story was/is in what happened to Beano once it was stolen from the soundcheck for Cream ? and how it came to the North of England ?

sws1

May I ask what the story was/is in what happened to Beano once it was stolen from the soundcheck for Cream ? and how it came to the North of England ?

I could tell you, but then the current owner would put a contract out on you in order to keep you quiet.