• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Bonamassa Signature Firebird I?

Big Al

I hope so. I had to confirm balance and pay up. Won't be able to play it at all when it does come. My mega Houdini arm sling doesn't come off till Dec 2nd. Then 6 more weeks in a regular sling and intensive therapy.

My arm hurts so bad I want to scream. No more morphine or oxi, I can't carry a monkey on my back, too. I'd rather hurt. The 'bird is for inspiration.:hank

Stevie C.

Well, whoever was behind me in line for a sunburst at Sweetwater just got bumped up a slot; I decided to cancel my order and grab a Gibson CS Firebird I from Dave's Guitars.

I am so impatient and impulsive with guitar puchases - long wait times drive me crazy, haha.

An excellent choice! I'd love to have a Gibson Firebird I!

reidmalips

I noticed that Joe's website was showing that the 'Birds were available again. I contacted somebody in customer service regarding shipping schedules. She told me that they are getting the guitars first, before other distributors...which makes sense.
They're getting the first shipment the week of Thanksgiving, the second..the week after and the third (and last), the first week of Dec.
I cancelled my order elsewhere and will happily pay the freight to make sure I get delivery this year.

TM1

The woman that helped me out is Michelle Stolzenburg and she was a huge help as I was having issues with PP Credit and this transaction. She made it all happen! They get them in 11/28/16
Really looking forward to it! this will made my second one pickup guitar. I just bought a 1961 Epiphone Olympic (SB277). It's basically a one pickup, single cutaway Melody Maker, Les Paul body shape.

Cliff Gress

Sweet Water told me yesterday that I am scheduled for mid December, and that there were many more people behind me than in front.

TM1

Sweet Water told me yesterday that I am scheduled for mid December, and that there were many more people behind me than in front.
Excellent! Be interesting to hear the first reports and find out actually if they're as good as the prototypes. I almost hate to say it, but I'm getting excited..lol..

Stevie C.

Guessing no one has seen one still? Even those that have already bought and paid through Joe's site weeks ago??

bizzwriter

Guessing no one has seen one still? Even those that have already bought and paid through Joe's site weeks ago??

Not yet, though I ordered through AMS and they're not expecting stock until December 23. Wish I'd ordered through Joe's site!

Stevie C.

Not yet, though I ordered through AMS and they're not expecting stock until December 23. Wish I'd ordered through Joe's site!

I've been searching and I don't see anyone that bought one through Joe's site that has got theirs either...

KDAD

Sweetwater sais today that they expect their shipment on December 19......maybe.
Kevin

Big Al

They have taken my money, but still no word on the guitar.:dang

58Lover

So you're paying for it without having it? Sucks right there.