• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Fripp.

Sioux

The first time that I saw Robert was 1968 on a TV programme called Colour Me Pop performing with Giles, Giles and Fripp . It was the year that I left school and I've been a massive fan ever since .

Last edited:

ourmaninthenorth

The first time that I saw Robert was 1968 on a TV programme called Colour Me Pop performing with Giles, Giles and Fripp . It was the year that I left school and I've been a massive fan ever since .

:salude:salude

Just a short year later...

Texas Blues

Fripp.

Music that you have weird sex to.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hzFsDQeTUT4" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Progrocker111

All 69 - 74 King Crimson albums are essential to me. :) Their flexibility to change overall tone, arrangements and adapt to the new trends is amazing. One of my most favourite UK progrock bands of all time.

Lizard and Red albums are perhaps my most favourite from this earlier period.

Ed Driscoll

Les Paul Forum Member
That Discipline-era lineup of KC was awesome, including this concert, the VHS tape of which I practically wore out in the mid-'80s:

What's amazing is that King Crimson was the opening act for Roxy Music that night:

It's the concert equivalent of a double-A-sided single. :dude::dude::dude::dude:

Ed Driscoll

Les Paul Forum Member
Fripp. Music that you have weird sex to.

article-2416117-1BB7EB07000005DC-174_634x505.jpg

Thela Hun Ginjeet!!!!! Thela Hun Ginjeet!!!!!

I'll never look at Crimson the same way again. :laugh2: