• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

ID guitars?

renderit

Most of what you write with regards to my posts is cryptic nonsensical gibberish like this. I would prefer if you actually added something to the conversation but hey, I haven't walked in your shoes. So being as nice as possible: I look at your posts as if I was dealing with an eccentric cousin who comes to visit unannounced.
CLOWN!!

Thats being nice as possible? I`m just not sure if what you write is even helpful or relevant.

So Duanes GT is known about with thanks to Mike Boulware and Charlie Hargrett.
And possibly me... All three of us sat in Charg`s house for most of a day reviewing old videos and listening to
what Charlie remembers about Duane and the guitar. Soon after the website came up. 2004.

Post by the "clown"are not welcome by me. Makes me want not to share a thing.
Just sayin`.
:)

You are aware that what you quoted was what someone else told me about my posts, correct? That I put their quote in my signature line like "Never Mind Your Face..." in yours? Not what I'm telling you about your posts? I am a clown though. I'll stop "sharing" however. Sorry that you took personal umbrage. None was intended. Bye.

Last edited:

guitplayer

Thanks dude, I was beginning to think I was gonna have to sic
that big Indian on you.

renderit

I took those out of my signature and added inspirational messages instead. I can see how the old ones could be misconstrued. Again, apologies.

mistersnappy

left to Right: Stone Balloon Goldtop, Joey Marshall Burst, Twiggs Burst. :):laugh2:

Hardcore Allmaniacs will get it.

guitplayer

You are right. I`ve heard that before that the bass player looks like Warren Haynes.