• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

hello

Michalis

Content deleted.

Michalis, you are not a LPF Sponsor and thus your post is spam. You cannot advertise your amps unless you are a Sponsor. We can send info to you on becoming a Sponsor if you wish. Moderator.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michalis

Content deleted.

Michalis, you are not a LPF Sponsor and thus your post is spam. You cannot advertise your amps unless you are a Sponsor. We can send info to you on becoming a Sponsor if you wish. Moderator.

I was not trying to advertise my amplifiers. I was going for comments and feedback from the Les Paul people. If you consider this as a spam it's ok by me BUT I feel a bit sad about it. Would it be a spam to show my brownface amps and Marshalls? If I was the grandson of Fender would it be spam? thanks anyway and sorry. Michalis

Cogswell

The Duke of Dumbassery
If you are posting in the general forums & offering goods &/or services for sale, that is considered spam. Even if you are only saying "hey, I build & sell amps. Check these out. What do you think?" it's still considered spam