• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Gas prices!

J T

Yeah like Mike said, all gassed up and no where to go.

Yes I remember back in the 70's I paid .29 cents a gallon. Sunoco had 104 octane at .45 cents a gallon.

cincyguitar

That 22 cent gas back in 70 was great...but the gas attendant used to spill a gallon on my car ( back when they put gas in for ya).....:dang

J T

1.69 today at Costco

Too bad we can't stock up on it

MikeSlub

Administrator
Like I said, cheap gas, full tank, nowhere to ride..... :yah

J T

Brought the other car to Costco today. 1.65

Yesterday: 1.69

Dropped four cents in one day.

marfen

Way I see it when we were kids and gas was cheap we'd go cruising in the old muscle car/hot rod on the main drag. Chance to go back in time. Soon as warmer weather shows up I'm sure the Harleys and cruisers will be out hittin the streets and highways.

sonar

I don't think I've used more than a gallon of gas in the past month.

ScumbackSpeakers

I don't think I've used more than a gallon of gas in the past month.

I'm currently getting 3 weeks to a gallon. The grocery store, the pharmacy and Fedex/USPS drop off are all within 1.25 miles from my house. The engine barely gets warm before I'm back at the shop.

Costco So Cal today...$2.35 regular 87, $2.55 premium 91 octane. The worst part is having cars that all use premium (except the truck), and there's nowhere to drive to burn it up.

So right now I'm storing $2.89 per gallon premium in 5 cars.

It will make you cry.

On a side note, the California Highway Patrol has written a ridiculously high number of tickets for people speeding at over 100mph.

Rookies. LOL

Dave P

$1.45, though in some places near Mpls it is closer to $1.10.