• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

What are you wearing these days?

S. Cane

Actually, I mentioned Birkenstock Arizonas and I do wear them on occasion, when it's hot. Like I said in another thread, I'm half hippie, ya know...

But I gotta say, I don't know how people wear those things for more than a couple of hours. They KILL my feet merciless, no matter how broken-in they are.

I much prefer my Rainbows.

8E07E7AA-BEEE-41E9-A190-B049F424BE5E_zpsvnof83ei.jpg

Black58

Actually, I mentioned Birkenstock Arizonas and I do wear them on occasion, when it's hot. Like I said in another thread, I'm half hippie, ya know...

But I gotta say, I don't know how people wear those things for more than a couple of hours. They KILL my feet merciless, no matter how broken-in they are.

Maybe it's the strength of the weed. :hee

garywright

and by that ..you mean ..put your hand in it ..pick up the poo ..then invert it ?

Ed Driscoll

Les Paul Forum Member
Since we're discussing clothing, here's a pro tip. In order to be civil to your fellow shoppers, it's important to match your wardrobe to the standards of the retail store:

DkgLbx9XgAA2e8R.jpg

As a famous scientist once said, not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.

garywright

I'm sure the neighbors would enjoy seeing you wearing a condom glove picking up dog poo :hee

Texas Blues

I wear Chefwear pants all day and all night.

Ever once in a while I wear 32/30 501's.

Both with Cherokee scrub tops with pockets.

And Converse low tops.

When its cooler I switch to black t-shirt, flannel and the 501's for walkin' around.

And then....

I also have Hawaiian shirts.

A lot of Hawaiian shirts!

True story.

cincyguitar

...wearing those awesome clothes that Wal Mart has...pants that have a stretch waist band too....great for all us old farts...

Black58

Today, I'm wearing cargo shorts from an old Army/Navy store and my original Les Paul Forum tee shirt. :2cool