• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Bonamassa Signature Firebird I?

Cliff Gress

Stevie can you tell me when you ordered from Sweetwater? They told me today that I could expect something in December, perhaps, as there were people ahead of me.

Cliff

bizzwriter

Sweetwater told me today that they expect their first shipment to arrive next week, and mine is in the first shipment!

Cool -- hopefully AMS will get their shipment sooner than they think! I ordered mine October 6th, so maybe I'll be closer to the front of the pack than the back!

reidmalips

I ordered a sunburst model Oct 10th from AMS. They initially told me they'd have stock Nov 2nd. I called to verify this and was told the new date was Dec 23rd. Bummer

AndreasG

Just a quick question for those who already played one...do you have original 'birds to compare the Epi to or do you think of it only as a cheap way to get into a Firebird? They sure look nice, but I already have two original 'birds...

kharrison

I have Joe's gold one, I also have an original Firebird. It is crazy how this Epi is just as nice and plays and sounds just as good. No joke man.

Dan Silverman

Andreas, There is nothing cheap about this guitar! This Bird will be a great addition to your herd!

Big Al

Just got my confirmation from JB's website that the birds are roosting and ready to ship.

CAGinLA

Well, whoever was behind me in line for a sunburst at Sweetwater just got bumped up a slot; I decided to cancel my order and grab a Gibson CS Firebird I from Dave's Guitars.

I am so impatient and impulsive with guitar puchases - long wait times drive me crazy, haha.