• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

The latest Historic Makeover...

DanD

We really should try to keep the traffic down... :ganz

Cogswell

The Duke of Dumbassery
This isn't about traffic! C'mon now- this guy joined the forum to stir up strife. They call that an internet "troll". I don't think it would take long to read all three of his posts to figure that out.

Guitardon

Beauty, how long did it take from the time you shipped it till you got it back? I think of sending one of mine.

sikoniko

Nice guitar. I wonder how he would do a 54...

Would go through the same process... but be a gold top instead of a burst. the wrap tail doesn't change that. :peace2

...He can also lower the Gibson logo on request...

Big Al

I just do not get why anyone would waste money on a makeover of a gibson. For the price of the guitar and makeover, you could buy 2 Orvilles by les paul that are much higher quality and quickly rising in value. Customizing guitars is like customizing cars- unless you are spending the money to make it original, you'll never get that money back out of it when you sell it.

A makeover is an extravagant rip-off targeting those that are ignorant to the other options available.

Orvillians are not better quality at all. The peeps feel the need for a make over and get it for their own reasons. Orvillians certainly are not Gibsons, in quality or tone. Open your eyes, ears and mind. :bigal