• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Fair Price For New Braz R0

Blue97FXSTC

Hi Mark.

I hope you might have time to reply, please.
(I'm going straight to the expert)...

What's a fair price to pay (retail) for a new (never sold) 2003 R0 with a braz fretboard, washed cherry, very mild flame?

Thanks.

Dennis

markguitar

Les Paul Forum Member
Blue97FXSTC said:
Hi Mark.

I hope you might have time to reply, please.
(I'm going straight to the expert)...

What's a fair price to pay (retail) for a new (never sold) 2003 R0 with a braz fretboard, washed cherry, very mild flame?

Thanks.

Dennis

Dennis, $5800.00 - $6500.00 should be in the ball park. Can you post the ser# here to make sure it's brazilian? Mark

Blue97FXSTC

markguitar said:
Dennis, $5800.00 - $6500.00 should be in the ball park. Can you post the ser# here to make sure it's brazilian? Mark

Thanks for the response, Mark.

I'll e-mail you more info.

andreja marovic

markguitar said:
how one can know if it's a Brazilian board?
is there any marks on the serial numbers?
Thanks for answering,
Andy boy

heliman

andreja marovic said:
how one can know if it's a Brazilian board?
is there any marks on the serial numbers?
Thanks for answering,
Andy boy
Go here and click Brazilian Rosewood?: http://www.gibsoncustom.com/flash/products/faq/faq.html
If your serial number exceed that posted, it is not Brazilian Rosewood. Gibson quit using Brazilian Rosewood on May 31, 2003 when Henry got a wild hair stuck up his ass by the Rainforest Alliance.

sinner

Hey Mark, how much for the dog? Just kidding, but she's a beautiful blonde vintage archtop color and would look good in my guitar room. Then again, your doggie belongs there with you in your beautiful new store!!! Thanks for everything, Mark!