• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Gibson Custom Shop University

JDPS150

Did anyone go thru Gibson Custom Shop University?
I was hoping to win a Les Paul or something.
Just got my 'diploma' yesterday.
Gonna hang it up in my cubicle at work.

lespaul506

Yeah, I haven't heard/gotten anything from them so you're better off than I am.

nickster

Gibson CSU

Yea I got my Diploma Friday too. Nothing else came with it though no congratulations nor did I win anything?? Thats OK the Diploma looks cool. At least I got something.

1959burst

Mesa Master
great i was waiting for them to send those out! now who won the burst?

KennyY

I got my Custom Shop Diploma yesterday. Oh well, something is better than nothing. I took that quiz after a long night of hard drinking and seeing strippers (celebrating my buddy's birthday) and basically got an average score in the 80's (my fault). I'll stick that piece of paper in my Historic LP case.

Ken

JR-Special

I got nada, nil, nothing. I thought they were going to post a list of graduates and winners on gibsoncustom.com? That was supposed to be by the end of January. I've checked back a couple times to see who won and they still have not said a thing.

I learned some interesting things on the course. I would be nice if Gibson lived up to it's end of the deal by doing what they said they would.

Seems like it was more of an advertising gimmick than anything else. I hope to get my diploma at least.

Big Al

Necro spam? Paleo Spamology? Spamyasaur Rex? Jurassic Spam? ..... :biggrin: